The Hranice and Za Prahou ski resorts at Boží Dar have always had the same goal: to give children (and adults) the best possible conditions for their first steps in skiing. So, they simply got together. This gave rise to a NEW SKI RESORT IN BOŽÍ DAR the most famous centre in the Ore Mountains. Its mission is clear – to turn fear and uncertainty into fun that will grab you by the heartstrings and never let go.
You can now enjoy both skiing and snowboarding for a single price covering both resorts. What’s more, we also belong to the InterskiregionFichtelberg – Klínovec family. A single smart card in your pocket gives you unlimited freedom across the national borders.
- Two two-seater ski lifts (approx. 500m and 350m), a rope lift (150m), a magic carpet for kids (30m) and a fully equipped children’s park under the watch of Yettischool
- 3 easy downhill runs (two about 500 m, one about 350m)
- Two Funlines with a series of obstacles of varying difficulty.
- A timed section for the general public and a giant slalom.
- Artificial snow.
- Free parking right next to the lift station.
- Fast food in the area. The centre of Boží Dar, with several restaurants, is within walking distance (about 100 m).
- A ski and snowboard hire shop, as well as a ski and snowboard school, are right next to the resort.
- Evening skiing.
- Two-seater ski lift (approx. 550 m).
- 2 easy downhill runs (approx. 550 m).
- A Funline with a series of obstacles of varying difficulty.
- A giant slalom.
- The resort is equipped with snowmaking equipment.
- Refreshments directly in the grounds. The centre of Boží Dar, with several restaurants, is about 100 m.
- Parking within walking distance (see map).
- A ski and snowboard rental, as well as a ski and snowboard school, are right next to the resort.